Assistant Sales Manager Opportunities at Chatswood
Job no: 520239
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Sydney - North, Sydney - South
Categories: Accessories, Men's Fashion, Women's Fashion
Assistant Sale Manager Opportunities across our Stationery and Young Fashion departments
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The David Jones Assistant Sales Manager keeps their customer foremost in their mind and are creative leaders who inspire their teams to achieve with passion and spirit.
- Full time opportunity, 38 hours per week
- Role commencing early 2019
Our ASMs share responsibility for leading and guiding their team by:
- Driving their department’s performance and achieving targets
- Managing through personal experience and sharing insight and learnings
- Motivating their team to meet and exceed their goals
They are known for their entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach – using their valuable product insight and specialised selling skills to deliver an instore customer experience that is second to none.
If you thrive in a dynamic and exciting Australian retail environment and want to lead your team to deliver a compelling customer experience, we invite you to join our team.
In this role you will:
- Lead by example, inspiring exceptional levels of service
- Create genuine connections with your customers and inspire your team to do the same
- Support Store Management in bringing the David Jones vision and ethos to life
- Maintain an impeccable level of product knowledge and share your insight with your customers and your team
- Coach your team members to achieve and exceed their goals by nurturing talent and coaching to opportunity
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you are:
- Love interacting with customers with passion and enthusiasm
- Professional, credible and positively represent the brand in every interaction
- Enthusiastic, energetic and go out of your way to ensure your customer is your number one priority
- Results-oriented and always looking to improve by measuring yourself and your team against targets
- Passionate and driven to learn more about the products, brands and services we sell
At David Jones we go the extra mile – we offer:
- Opportunities to progress
- Coaching and mentoring
- Compelling Rewards and incentives
- Workplace flexibility
Shortlisted candidates may be requested to participate in video interviewing as part of the selection process.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time