Market St | Sales Professional - Food | Part Time
Job no: 520175
Work type: Part-Time
Location: Sydney - CBD & Inner
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
This role is a Permanent Part Time opportunity for 22 hours per week.
If you have a passion for food & customer service and a natural flair for building relationships, we invite you to be extraordinary at David Jones. In this role you will:
- Have style, energy, and a personality that will allow you to thrive in our environment
- Put a twist on your knowledge of food and apply this to best suit each and every customer
- Ensure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so you can always meet your customer's needs
- Be flexible to work across a number of different areas within our Food Hall
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Love interacting with customers
- Have sophistication, credibility and represent the brand in every interaction
- Communicate with professionalism and style
- Thrive on team work and collaboration
- Have existing product knowledge or are keen to learn
- Are goal orientated and motivated to achieve results
- Are adaptable, and able to mould to an ever changing, fast-paced environment
- Are flexible in line with business needs
RSA certificate - preferred, but not essential.
Previous retail/hospitality experience is not required, as we look for individuals who personify what it means to be extraordinary at David Jones and align to our values.
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
- Offer extensive training & development available both with David Jones and the brand you represent
- Offer David Jones employee discounts & product benefits
- Are surrounded by a great team and are inspired to make a difference for our customers
- Offer career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations
- Have a management team that cares, investing their time to develop and coach
- Are diverse, and represent the communities we serve
- Have a flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time