Market & Customer Research Manager
Job no: 519765
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Marketing & Financial Services
We are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere.
The Customer Insights & Financial Services team focuses on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless customer experience through various online and offline marketing channels. The team is responsible for our customer insights, engagement initiatives and communication campaigns as well as delivering a range of financial services and products to our customers.
We have a newly created opportunity available for an experienced Market & Customer Research Manager to establish, build and deliver qualitative customer insights across our businesses, driving customer based business decisions.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the development of strategy to deliver qualitative customer insights and direction to the business
- Outline the business roadmap in conjunction with key stakeholders to embed priorities and deliverables over time
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in the broader Customer Insights & Financial Services team to partner quantative and qualitative customer view/insights
- Engage with and develop a network of third party providers and partners to support with projects where required
- Establish and embed innovated methods of connecting with customers both physically and digitally including but not limited to in store intercepts, focus groups, panels, digital communities, social sharing
- Manage and own key tracking studies such as Brand Equity, driving business and customer value from the investment
- Own voice of customer KPIs including NPS and other key metrics
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you have:
- Demonstrated experience in customer and market research, preferably with strong knowledge of the retail Industry
- Experience in managing and delivering market research e.g. focus group / community moderation skills
- Relevant qualifications in Market / Customer Research
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively to produce innovative ideas and concepts beyond the traditional
- The alibility to produce high quality deliverables within tight timeframes
- In depth knowledge of customer and market research fundamentals and principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced retail environment.
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time