Senior Budgeting & Forecasting Analyst
Job no: 519367
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
David Jones and the Country Road Group, with their brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and Politix, form Australia's most highly regarded retail group. Our ambition is to be global leaders in retail, and to help build this new reality, we are seeking people who are equally passionate in setting a new standard for retail in Australia.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Group Finance team as the Senior Budgeting and Forecasting Analyst. In this pivotal role you will support the financial planning process for the group, including but not limited to:
- Development of end-to-end budgeting and forecasting process for the group
- Development of the balance sheet, cash flow and Capex forecasting process
- Drive uniformed forecasting process in collaboration with commercial finance teams
- Consolidation of management reports including analysis and insight
- Preparation of board reporting
You will bring proven experience working in a FP&A or Group Management Accounting role, with a strong analytical mindset. You are a natural collaborator who thrives in an environment where you’re required to network with a range of internal stakeholders. Experience in the retail industry would be highly regarded but not mandatory.
Start your career with David Jones and Country Road Group today and become part of our retail success story.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time