David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The Loss Prevention Officer promotes safety and security across the store by mitigating risk through overt and covert operations and through the implementation of the Stock Loss Management package. This position will influence the store team ensuring David Jones risk policies and procedures are adhered to.
This is a Part Time role at 35 hours per week.
In this role you will:
• Actively promote and implement risk management policies and procedures and investigate possible breaches and non-adherence to store compliance
• Prevent store risk by completing tasks relating to stock loss management
• Ensure safety across all stakeholders and security within the store
• Support the store by attending to incidents and completing necessary reporting in line with policy and procedure
• Uphold and promote effective WHS practices
• Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the safety of the store
• Be a team player and be inspired to achieve individual and team success
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
• Lead by example and thrive on team work
• Have excellent stakeholder management skills
• Have strong written, listening and spoken communication skills
• Are able to multi-task and use initiative
• Are solutions focussed with strong problem solving
• Have strong attention to detail coupled with analytical skills
• Systems savvy and Microsoft Office proficient
• Are representative of the brand and hold a professional stance
• Hold a Security Licence and First Aid Certificate – as per state regulations
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
• Are a trusted iconic brand
• David Jones employee discounts & a highly competitive incentive scheme
• Are surrounded by a great team and are inspired to make a difference for our customers
• Offer opportunities for high performers with aspirations
• Pursue excellence and offer ongoing on the job training and development
• Have a management team that cares, investing their time to develop and coach
• Are diverse, and represent the communities we serve
• Have a flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.