IT Application Support - BI
Job no: 519133
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Information Technology
David Jones wants to inspire people to lead an exceptional life. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty and home. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptional easy.
The Information Technology team is responsible for the delivery of projects that enhance the products and services we offer to our customers. We are now looking for a Business Intelligence Support Analyst to join our IT team. This is a key role in supporting the David Jones and CRG business environment by ensuring the day-to-day running our business intelligence tools.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Support and Maintenance
- Deliver second level support to the business intelligence technology stack
- Manage and govern third party IT suppliers according to service level agreements including the resolution of Incidents.
- Provide support to the Business as projects go live and to other members of the IT team when necessary
- Be an escalation point for Incident and Service Request management.
- Manage Critical Situation Incidents
- Analysis of current processes and systems and provide solutions for improvement
Modifications to Existing Systems
- Assist the development as required with modifications to existing systems to ensure that systems changes as required by the business users are met.
- Testing modifications and migrating to the production environment
- Identify, define and document business requirements with business representative
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Experience within Incident/Problem management (ITIL)
- Previous experience as a business support analyst or similar role
- Knowledge of DB2 scripting
- Experience with SAP business objects and Cognos would be advantageous
- Sound understanding of the retail business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We offer:
- Opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food products
- David Jones employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- A Merchandise range and selection which is fresh and exclusive
- Ongoing training and development in order to pursue excellence
If you're looking for an exceptional career, please submit your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time