IT Service Desk - EDI
Job no: 519131
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Information Technology
David Jones and the Country Road Group, with their brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and Politix, form Australia's most highly regarded retail group. Our ambition is to be global leaders in retail, and to help build this new reality, we are seeking people who are equally passionate in setting a new standard for retail in Australia. With an exciting vision ahead, embark on a career with a real point of differentiation.
We are looking for an EDI Support Analyst to join our growing Information Technology team. The successful candidate will play an active role in liaising with internal and external stakeholders to investigate and triage issues relating to data exchanges across our platforms. In additional to this they will participate in the analysis of existing business rules, processes and systems to recommend process and system enhancements to improve performance.
In this role you will:
- Liaise between the Business and IT technical teams
- Serve as the subject matter expert for EDI issues
- Manage, track, and communicate the status of EDI Issues on a daily basis
- Provide systems analysis guidance and consultation on all EDI Issues
- Provides ongoing Vendor support for technical system questions and problems
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you have:
- Experience with software testing and/or defect tracking and testing tools
- Background in EDI or B2B technology
- Effective time management and personal organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical resources across other business functions
If you're looking for an extraordinary career, please submit your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time