Merchandise Replenishment Coordinator
Job no: 518927
Work type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
Be part of a world class merchandise team who bring together the best in Australian and international brands across fashion, beauty and home.
The Merchandise Group is responsible for ensuring that our range and selection continues to remain fresh and relevant to our customers. The team is committed to delivering the very best range of brands and exclusives, across David Jones at competitive prices to enhance the customer's experience.
In this role you will:
- Place replenishment orders in line with the documented order schedule
- Reviewing daily orders and manage exceptions as per the guideline
- Maintain agreed In-Stock level
- Manage promotional ordering
- Manage Basic Stock range additions/deletions in line with policy
- Monitor basic OTB expenditure and communicate risks to Manager
- Assist Manager with Supplier Performance Management
- Action Store raised stock queries
- Document proposed action on all basic stock issues within 1 working day of issues being raised
- Manage intake to an agreed budget(OTB) and ensure Basic Stock In-stock target is achieved
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have working knowledge of Material Replenishment or Distribution Requirements Planning system
- Previous experience with Replenishment Systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Have personal resilience and a strong work ethic
- Possess Intermediate to Advanced Excel and MS Access skills
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
- Opportunities to work with premium Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food products
- David Jones employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- Ongoing training and development in order to pursue excellence
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time