Counter Manager Opportunities in our Queensland Stores
Job no: 518840
Work type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Location: Garden City QLD, QueensPlaza, Chermside, Carindale, Pacific Fair
David Jones wants to inspire people to lead an exceptional life. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty and home. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptional easy.
David Jones is home to prestigious brands across all areas of beauty from make-up to skin-care and body. We currently have various opportunities available for Counter Managers to join our team for stores across Queensland. The Counter Manager’s role is to motivate a team to deliver exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for the following duties:
In this role you will:
- Assist the Sales Managers to ensure overall operation of each counter is maintained to a high standard, whilst meeting individual and team sales targets
- Lead by example by acting as a brand ambassador for your counter and inspire the immediate team to provide high levels of customer service
- Act as a point of contact for any customer complaints, and ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure that stock levels and presentation of counters are maintained and products are replenished when required
We are looking for that little bit extra, so are seeking someone who possesses the following:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within beauty or retail
- Previous leadership experience supervising a team as a 2IC or Manager
- Have a strong passion for the beauty industry and a willingness to learn and become a brand ambassador for your chosen brand
- Exceptional communication skills and a passion for people
- Flexibility to work retail trade hours which includes some late nights and weekends
- Relevant qualifications within Make-Up Artistry or Beauty Therapy will be highly regarded
At David Jones we go the extra mile, if you join us you will be eligible for:
- Generous benefits such as store staff discounts and commission structure
- Have an ever changing store environment with leading design and visual merchandising displays.
- Offer career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- Are surrounded by a great team who are inspired to make a difference for our customers.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, submit your application today!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time