Part Time Security Information Assistant (Staff Door) at our Wellington Store
Job no: 518648
Work type: Part-Time
Categories: Customer Services, Loss Prevention
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The Stores team are responsible for delivering seamless experiences to all our customers across our stores.
This role is truly a testament to our service heritage. If you are an ambassador for service with a focus on making every customer feel welcome then we invite you to be extraordinary at David Jones. In this role you will:
- Provide seamless service through your style, energy and personality as you share store related information, advice and assistance to our customers
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure we deliver extraordinary experiences to every customer
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Love interacting with customers
- Are an active listener
- Communicate with professionalism and style
- Have a strong work ethic
Previous retail experience is not required, as we look for individuals who personify what it means to be extraordinary at David Jones.
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
- Are a trusted iconic brand
- Are diverse, and represent the communities we serve
- Are surrounded by a great team who are inspired to make a difference for our customers
- Offer career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations
- Have a management team that cares, they take the time to develop and coach
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time