Customer Relationship Manager
Job no: 518438
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Marketing & Financial Services
David Jones wants to inspire people to lead an extraordinary life. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty and home. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of extraordinary easy.
The Marketing, Financial Services and Customer Innovation teams focus on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless customer experience through various online and offline marketing channels. The team is responsible for our brand positioning, engagement initiatives and communication campaigns as well as delivering a range of financial services and products to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Lead our CRM team, including the design and delivery of the CRM and direct marketing strategies for the business
- Hold accountability for delivering a Single View of Customer across the David Jones business.
- Be responsible for creating the most appropriate contract strategies for segmented customer groups
- Have accountability for establishing and executing a low cost operating model in the CRM and Loyalty area
- Develop, deliver and manage the campaign planning process within David Jones and will prioritize according to the customer contact strategy
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have proven experience in leading change in the Direct and Digital Marketing arena
- Have demonstrated CRM and Loyalty experience in constructing retail loyalty programs using data driven marketing practices
- Have a demonstrated understanding of data-driven marketing programs, specifically within driving profitability within sales across Direct and Digital channels
- Have extensive experience partnering with Data Analytics teams to drive strategy on behavioural analysis to support direct marketing activities
- Possess prior experience in Retail Loyalty, preferably within a fashion or general merchandise business
- Have previously constructed action oriented segmentation and customer attribution models that support direct and digital marketing activities
- Have a demonstrated ability to influence and work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Are commercially focused with a strong business acumen
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
Position & Company benefits
- Opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion & Home products
- David Jones employee discounts & a highly competitive incentive scheme
- We are a trusted iconic brand
- We are surrounded by a great team and are inspired to make a difference for our customers
- We pursue excellence and offer ongoing training and development
If you're looking for an extraordinary career, please begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time