Senior Graphic Designer
Job no: 518033
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Marketing & Financial Services, Retail Services, Retail and Property Development
David Jones wants to inspire people. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptionally easy.
The Graphic Design team within Visual Merchandising focuses on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless in store customer experience and by creating a consistent and cohesive brand voice across all visual communication.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Graphic Designer with a great design aesthetic to lead our team of Graphic Design Specialists. This role internally will be titled Graphics Design Lead and report to the Graphic Design Manager, the role will oversee all in-house design development across all Visual Merchandising touchpoints that supports all of our brand campaigns, retail events, packaging and more.
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have extensive design experience working within the retail sector in producing creative
content across all customer touch points
- Act as a Brand guardian ensuring all customer touch points have a consistent and cohesive brand voice and that all projects are delivered on time to the highest quality
- Have a deep understanding of the target consumer and understanding how to reach them with inspirational graphic content
- Have experience managing and nurturing a creative team of graphic designers
- Possess strong retail and commercial acumen
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Creative flair and a genuine passion for the brand's ethos along with great attention to detail and a can-do attitude
- Thrive on working collaboratively within a creative led team environment
- An expert understanding and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We offer;
- Opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food products
- David Jones employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- A Merchandise range and selection which is fresh and exclusive
- Ongoing training and development in order to pursue excellence.
If you're looking for an exceptional career, please begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time