Graphic Design Manager
Job no: 518033
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
Categories: Digital, Marketing, Merchandise
David Jones wants to inspire people. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptionally easy.
The Graphic Design team within Visual Merchandising focuses on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless in store customer experience and by creating a consistent and cohesive brand voice across all visual communication.
We are looking for an inspiring Graphic Designer Manager with a great design aesthetic to lead our team of Graphic Design Specialists. Reporting to the Head of Graphic Design, the role will oversee all in-house design development across all Visual Merchandising, PR & Events touch points that support all of our brand campaigns, retail events, packaging and more. You will also have significant input in the strategic direction we take the division and shape the appropriate process to deliver on our inspirational vision.
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have extensive design experience working across retail and consumer centric sectors in producing creative content
- Act as a Brand guardian ensuring all customer touch points have a consistent and cohesive brand voice and that all projects are delivered on time to the highest quality
- Understanding of the target consumer and how to reach them with inspirational graphic content
- Have experience managing and nurturing a creative team of graphic designers
- Possess well developed commercial acumen
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, prioritise tasks and work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Mix your creative flair with a high level of detail and a genuine passion for the brand's ethos
- Thrive on working collaboratively within a creative led team environment
- An expert understanding and working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We offer;
- Opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food products
- David Jones employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- A Merchandise range and selection which is fresh and exclusive
- Ongoing training and development in order to pursue excellence.
If you're looking for an exceptional career, please begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time