Job no: 516589
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
We are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our Digital team forms part of our regional support function, the team produces and manage our online platforms to ensure we continue to enhance our overall customer experience. We are looking for an SEO Analyst who will join our team supporting David Jones and the Country Road Group.
In this role you will:
- Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly SEO reports to support the brands in understanding performance
- Work alongside suppliers and learn new market techniques, best practices and use them in the business to support growth of natural traffic
- Train web content teams on the use of keyword research, deep linking and meta descriptions across the brand
- Work alongside the Learning and Development teams in the production of materials to support new starters into the brands in relation to SEO and the importance of this in the business
- Work alongside the Web Platform provider and development team to complete day to day testing of new and existing functionality and the impact this may have on the website and specifically SEO
- Work with the SEO Manager to support the production of guidelines and templates on maximising opportunity
- Work with the SEO Manager on a content plan to supplement paid traffic into natural channels and reducing cost to market
- Work alongside all of the brands on supporting new ways of working and practices in SEO
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have tertiary qualification in Marketing, IT or data science or related
- Have experience in SEO, agency or client side
- Have strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Have excellent communication and engagement skills
- Have very strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work towards deadlines and work within a fast paced environment
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time