Digital Insights Analyst
Job no: 516579
Work type: Permanent
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner
David Jones and the Country Road Group is Australasia’s largest department store and fashion retail group comprising of iconic brands such as David Jones, Country Road, POLITIX, Trenery, Witchery and MIMCO. Part of Woolworths Holding (SA) our values include being Customer Obsessed, Collaborative, Inspirational, Responsible and Dedicated to Quality. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group’s evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Our Digital team play a crucial role in our long term evolution as an industry retailer. Producing and managing our online platforms, they ensure we continue to enhance our overall customer experience.
This role sits as part of a team of Insights Analysts who play a crucial role in shaping our direction based on their understanding of online/e-Commerce consumer behaviours.
In this role you will:
- Own and maintain all aspects of Google Analytics (GA) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) including tracking/tagging implementation, dashboards and custom reports across all brands
- Provide weekly and quarterly Group website reports to all internal stakeholders
- Provide data-driven insights into online user behaviour and customer journeys
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and drive on-going improvements to increase the online conversion rate and enhance the customer experience
- Collaborate with the Regional Digital Operations and internal stakeholders on new projects, optimisation (A/B and/or multivariate testing) and personalisation activities, identifying anomalies and providing insights on specific aspects of the website operations to optimise the customer journey
- Partner with and collaborate with the broader Digital and Analytics teams
- Create workshops and learning opportunities for all of the teams to understand current systems and reporting frameworks
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have extensive experience in digital data insights and analytics
- Have proven experience in using Google Analytics (including RegEx), Google Tag Manager
- Have advanced knowledge of Excel and the use of pivot tables and statistical analysis
- Have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced retail environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
We are looking for digital professionals who want to make an impact in a fast paced, fun and team orientated environment. If this you, we encourage you to apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time