Digital Data Insights Analyst
Job no: 516579
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
We are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our Digital team forms part of our regional support function, the team produces and manage our online platforms to ensure we continue to enhance our overall customer experience. We are looking for looking for a Digital Data Insights Analyst to provide reporting, analysis, insights and actionable recommendations in relation to online user behaviours and eCommerce activities.
In this role you will:
- Own and maintain all aspects of Google Analytics (GA) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) including tracking/tagging implementation, dashboards and custom reports across all brands
- Provide weekly and quarterly Group website reports to all internal stakeholders
- Provide data-driven insights into online user behaviour and customer journeys
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and drive on-going improvements to increase the online conversion rate and enhance the customer experience
- Collaborate with the Regional Digital Operations Team and internal stakeholders on new projects, optimisation (A/B and/or multivariate testing) and personalisation activities, identifying anomalies and providing insights on specific aspects of the website operations to optimise the customer journey
- Create workshops and learning opportunities for all of the teams to understand current systems and reporting frameworks
- Gather requirements, produce and support the rollout of self-service reporting across the teams
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have extensive experience in digital data insights and analytics
- Have proven experience in using Google Analytics (including RegEx), Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics Spreadsheet add-on
- Have advanced knowledge of Excel and the use of pivot tables and statistical analysis
- Have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced retail environment
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time