Product Owner – Digital
Job no: 516578
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
We are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our Digital team forms part of our regional support function, the team produces and manage our online platforms to ensure we continue to enhance our overall customer experience. We are looking for looking for a Product Owner to join our team supporting the Country Road Group and work alongside the business to define, scope and prioritise website development across 6 group brands on the web platform.
In this role you will:
- Prioritise both offline and online development based on KPI’S mutually agreed with the business to drive the digital strategy
- Be accountable for business case production on all development that sits inside the relevant remit working with Insights & Analytics to produce data and track ongoing benefits
- Implement web solutions by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating appropriately
- Assure quality Web solutions are being developed and testing plans complete ; maintaining project and technical documentation alongside IT and third parties
- Support the management and maintain the Group relationship for third party vendors, eStar and other suppliers building on the balance scorecard principles to engage, manage and monitor
- Analyse our conversion funnel, prioritise areas of improvement and implement strategies to increase performance and drive conversion rates through effective traffic and sales tracking
- Support implementation of the MVT plan for CRG and support prioritisation with David Jones
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have extensive experience in online development and project management
- Have experience in workflow management and prioritisation
- Have experience in a similar role(Preferably in retail)
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time