Digital Insights Analytics Manager
Job no: 516577
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
We are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our Digital Operations team forms part of our regional support function, the team produces and manage our online platforms to ensure we continue to enhance our overall customer experience. We are looking for looking for a Digital Insights Analytics Manager who will lead a team of Data Insight Analysts on the day to day activity to drive actionable insight and updates from the Online Digital Platform. The role will also be accountable for the GTM strategy for all websites.
This role internally is referred to as a Trading Support Manager.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside other senior team members to deliver the new operating model for Regional Digital Operations and focusing on best practice insights and analytics to drive business performance and priorities
- Collaborate with all teams including CRM Analytics to ensure the insights and analytics roadmap is prioritised for project and programme support driving the very best insights to inform business change
- Produce and maintain a universal analytical strategy for all internal and external systems and be accountable for the monitoring and adherence to this strategy
- Produce and rollout insight and analytical best practice forums across the business to support ‘self-service’ and up skilling across the brands
- Support provision of analytical data to support the prioritisation of the MVT priorities and roadmap.
- Working alongside the SEM, SEO & CRM teams supporting the creation of acquisition and retention strategy focusing on data insights to support the production
- Own and maintain all aspects of Google Analytics (GA) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) including tracking/tagging implementation, dashboards and custom reports
- Lead and identify opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to drive on-going improvements to increase the online conversion rate and enhance the customer experience
- Monitor and support roadmap development to optimise online tool performance including product recommendations, Ratings & Reviews as an example
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have extensive experience in Digital Data Analytics & Insights
- Have proven experience in using Google Analytics (including RegEx), Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics Spreadsheet add-on
- Have experience distilling technical analytical data for business stakeholders
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Possess the ability to inspire a team
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time