Web Operations Development & Optimisation Manager
Job no: 516576
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
We are a diverse and highly regarded collective of brands. Our ambition is to become global leaders in retail by building a family of people as diverse and passionate as we are. We have found that by nurturing the unique talents of our people and working with them to carve out a rich and varied career, we are able to create a new standard of retail in the Southern Hemisphere.
Our Digital team forms part of our regional support function, the team produces and manage our online platforms to ensure we continue to enhance our overall customer experience. We are looking for looking for a Web Operations Development and Optimization Manager who will join our team supporting David Jones and the Country Road Group.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside other senior team members delivers the new operating model for Regional Digital Operations
- Drive and effectively collaborate and prioritise common and individual digital development needs with the all brand teams on the web platform. Driving prioritisation through to project delivery alongside the business and IT teams
- Drives quantitative and qualitative testing agenda supporting prioritisation and in some areas completing the end to end testing cycles
- Lead and maintain the Group relationship for third party vendors, eStar and other suppliers building on the balance scorecard principles to engage, manage and monitor
- Manage overall schedule and resources for UAT to support smooth transition of functionality and development changes to the platform
- Lead partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders within the Country Road Group and David Jones business in driving digital strategies to achieve our revenue and growth targets online and offline
- Lead all Website project development and scope by studying strategic business drivers and objectives and KPIs validating business requirements with an understanding of technical changes and parameters
- Manage stakeholder relationship on the day to day operation of the platform and , obtain input and review at key stages, ranging from IT through to customer order fulfillment to ensure continued alignment and transparency of processes
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Marketing, Operations, Business Administration, or closely related field
- Have extensive working experience (Web Site Development, User Experience, Content Strategy, Copywriting) working in a corporate or start-up environment that manages cross-functional teams
- Have experience distilling business/marketing requirements/needs for stakeholders
- Have a demonstrated ability to work alongside a range of key senior stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to engage with a range of key stakeholders, both internal and external
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives.
- Generous employee discounts across David Jones and Country Road Group.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- Ongoing training and development to pursue individual ambitions and achieve excellence.
- Career progression – there are always opportunities for those with aspirations.
- The opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time