Stores Scheduling Specialist
Job no: 516517
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we've done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home, and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
The David Jones Stores Scheduling team is responsible for maintaining the rostering and scheduling solution for all frontline employees. The team focuses on providing an environment for our customers that is thriving and dynamic whilst also ensuring every employee is valued and their work-life balance is managed with care. By doing so, we set the benchmark for excellence. We are currently looking for a Stores Scheduling Specialist to join our established team.
In this role you will:
- Manage and maintain our work force management solution to deliver cost efficient weekly schedules in line with rostering principles and Enterprise Agreement requirements.
- Be responsible for the entry of key operational data required to produce optimal schedules for stores
- Complete base planning activity for stores
- Generate and distribute weekly reports
- Be the first point of contact for all stakeholders requiring system or process support
- Identify and escalate user and solution issues and risks
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Possess advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Have strong analytical skills using sound numeracy and financial reasoning
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to manage multiple deadlines & work independently
At David Jones, we go the extra mile. We offer:
- An opportunity to support a trusted iconic brand
- Career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations
- We pursue excellence and offer ongoing training and development
- We are diverse and represent the communities we serve
- Have a flexible workforce, we balance our employees and customers needs
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time