Assistant Sales Manager Opportunities across our Victorian stores
Job no: 513937
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Melbourne - East, Melbourne - CBD & Inner, Melbourne - South, Melbourne - West
Categories: Children's Fashion, Homewares, Intimate Apparel, Men's Fashion, Travel Goods, Women's Fashion
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we’ve done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
As an Assistant Sales Manager, you will inspire your team to drive sales while providing world class customer service. Your strength in leadership and performance will be instrumental for your team’s success.
We currently have vacancies at our Highpoint, Chadstone, Southland and Glen Waverley stores.
The Stores team are responsible for delivering seamless experiences to all our customers. We are looking for leaders who thrive in a dynamic and exciting store environment, who are able to shape collaborative and meaningful relationships to deliver the true David Jones experience.
In this role you will:
- Lead by example, inspiring exceptional levels of service
- Deliver brilliant experiences to every customer
- Work collaboratively and share your knowledge with your team
- Link your knowledge of stores services to your understanding of each and every customer to offer a personalised approach
- Have the ability to evaluate complex situations and act accordingly
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Love interacting with customers with passion and enthusiasm
- Have previous experience in a supervisor or management role of a small team
- Have existing knowledge of market trends or are keen to learn all about your area
- Are professional, credible and positively represent the brand in every interaction
- Are numerically focused, goal orientated and motivated to achieve results
- Are committed to career success and progression
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We:
- Have attractive incentives based on individual and team targets
- Offer David Jones employee discounts
- Have opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home & Food products
- Pursue excellence and offer ongoing training and development; career progression
- Have a management team that cares, investing their time to develop and coach
Roles not to commence until early 2019 but phone, video or face to face interviews may commence in late 2018.
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time