Marketing Specialist - Beauty
Job no: 513854
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Marketing & Financial Services
David Jones wants to inspire people to lead a life full of endless possibilities. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty and home. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptional easy.
The Marketing, Financial Services and Customer Innovation teams focus on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless customer experience through various online and offline marketing channels. The team is responsible for our brand positioning, engagement initiatives and communication campaigns as well as delivering a range of financial services and products to our customers.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist in Beauty to join our Marketing Communications department.
In this role you will:
- Lead and oversee the effective coordination of planning, execution, communication and analysis of campaigns
- Work proactively and collaboratively with Merchandise colleagues to find effective marketing solutions for vendor partners
- Prepare and deliver creative and media briefs to respective agencies
- Work with the Insights team to create, deliver and measure all activities
- Manage and understand the importance of tight time frames and the ability to multi-task
- Ensure effective advertising, actively drives sales whilst also adhering to the David Jones brand value proposition
- Review existing campaigns and other data to identify opportunities to improve results
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Have demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and enjoy working within a multi-faceted, fast paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
- Are adaptable as our environment is fast paced and ever changing
- Possess excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Have the ability to be adaptable and self-motivated, with strong innovation skills
- Are credible and will represent the brand in every interaction
- Show initiative and are motivated to achieve results
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We offer:
- Opportunities to work across premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home & Food products
- An ever changing store environment with leading design and visual merchandising displays
- Career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations
- An environment surrounded by a great team who are inspired to make a difference for our customers
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time