EDI Support Analyst
Job no: 511732
Work type: Permanent
Location: Support Centre - Melbourne
Categories: Information Technology
David Jones wants to inspire people to lead an exceptional life. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty and home. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptional easy.
With our Support Centre relocating to Melbourne, we are looking for an EDI Support Analyst to join our growing Information Technology team. The successful candidate will lead or participate in the analysis of existing business rules, processes and systems to recommend process and system enhancements to improve performance.
In this role you will:
• Liaise between the Business and IT technical teams
• Serve as the subject matter expert for EDI issues
• Manage, track, and communicate the status of EDI Issues on a daily basis
• Perform team administrative duties including status reporting
• Provide systems analysis guidance and consultation on all EDI Issues
• Provides ongoing Vendor support for technical system questions and problems
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you have:
• Experience with business analysis and requirements gathering. Either functional or technical
• Proven ability to complete Business Process Diagrams, Workflow Diagrams, External Interface Diagrams, Dataflow Diagrams
• Experience with software testing and/or defect tracking and testing tools.
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
• Background in EDI or B2B technology
• Effective time management and personal organization skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical resources across other business functions
• Proven ability to work towards structured KPI's and timeframes
At David Jones we go the extra mile.
• We are a trusted iconic brand
• We are surrounded by a great team and are inspired to make a difference for our customers
• We take pride in what we do and recognise our employees efforts for the seamless service and extraordinary experience they provide our customers
• Career progression - there are always opportunities for those with aspirations
• We pursue excellence and offer ongoing training and development
• Our Management team care, they take the time to develop and coach
If you're looking for an extraordinary career, please begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time