Beauty Counter Manager Opportunities in our Brisbane Stores
Job no: 501649
Work type: Permanent
Location: QueensPlaza, Indooroopilly, Toowong Village
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we've done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
David Jones - One name : Endless possibilities
We are looking for experienced Beauty Counter Managers, Beauty Consultants and Beauty Therapists to work across our Beauty Brands. The Beauty team is responsible for delivering seamless experiences to all customers across our iconic beauty floors.
Our vision is to have highly engaged & empowered Beauty Counter Managers and Beauty Therapists with a deep understanding of luxury beauty brands, product knowledge & enhanced selling skills. Surrounded by the best of the world's luxury beauty houses, our team recognises the incredible significance that each purchase can hold.
In this role you will:
- Delight our customers by imparting your skill and knowledge in each and every customer interaction
- Have style, energy, and a personality that will allow you to thrive in our environment
- Put a twist on your knowledge of market trends and apply this to best suit each and every customer
- Link your knowledge of stores services to your understanding of each and every customer to offer a personalised approach
- Ensure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so you can always meet our customer's needs
- Build collaborative long term relationships with your customers
Join us if you are:
- Enthusiastic, energetic & will go out of your way to ensure your customer is delighted by your personalised service
- Beauty conscious, you live and breathe beauty
- Discerning, you are able to present personalised merchandise selections tailored to each customer
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to deliver outstanding sales
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty Therapy or Makeup Artistry are required for some positions
We are offering:
- Opportunities to progress: David Jones is part of the largest retail group in the Southern Hemisphere & is committed to helping their team members grow & expand to achieve their goals
- Coaching & Mentoring: continuous, tailored on the job training & mentoring on brands & products, specialised selling techniques & best business practices
- Rewards: compelling performance related incentives & generous staff discounts
- Flexibility & support: with a range of part time and casual positions available, we can work with you to balance our employee and customer needs
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time