Beauty Therapist Opportunities in our Warringah Mall Store
Job no: 501499
Work type: Permanent
Location: Warringah Mall
David Jones wants to inspire people by providing an exceptional experience. As one of the leading international retailers, we've done this by curating the world's leading brands across fashion, beauty, home and food. By enabling and empowering our employees, David Jones ensures that we are a destination for endless possibilities.
We are looking for qualified Beauty Therapists to work across our Beauty Brands. Our vision is to have highly engaged & empowered Beauty Therapists with a deep understanding of luxury beauty brands, product knowledge & enhanced selling skills.
The Beauty team is responsible for delivering seamless experiences to all customers across our iconic beauty floors. Surrounded by the best of the world's luxury beauty houses, our team recognises the incredible significance that each purchase can hold.
In this role you will:
- Delight our customers by imparting your skill and knowledge in each and every customer interaction
- Have style, energy, and a personality that will allow you to thrive in our environment
- Put a twist on your knowledge of market trends and apply this to best suit each and every customer
- Link your knowledge of stores services to your understanding of each and every customer to offer a personalised approach
- Ensure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so you can always meet our customer's needs
- Build collaborative long term relationships with your customers
Join us if you are:
- Enthusiastic, energetic & will go out of your way to ensure your customer is delighted by your personalised service
- Beauty conscious, you live and breathe beauty
- Discerning, you are able to present personalised merchandise selections tailored to each customer
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to deliver outstanding sales
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty Therapy is required
We are offering:
- Opportunities to progress: David Jones is part of the largest retail group in the Southern Hemisphere & is committed to helping their team members grow & expand to achieve their goals
- Coaching & Mentoring: continuous, tailored on the job training & mentoring on brands & products, specialised selling techniques & best business practices
- Rewards: compelling performance related incentives & generous staff discounts
- Flexibility & support: with a range of part time and casual positions available, we can work with you to balance our employee and customer needs
To begin a career with endless possibilities, we invite you to begin your application now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time